Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Greeting!!!

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to my blog! This is technically my first and I’ll try to update this as much as possible.

Everybody loves to have something to munch on while having a drink, don’t we? I created this blog to help everyone who needs a good and cheap snack while jugging up some alcohol. I got this idea from my friend Retz. He told me that since I know a lot of stuff on making pulutan and sawsawan, I’d better make a blog about it. Anyways, some or most of the stuff here are known to some of you but hey, let’s share the knowledge man!

Guys, feel free to comment anytime. I want to make it clear that I am not a “know-it-all” about this. I just want to share you what I know alright? You can also send me your own recipes if you want, that’ll be a great help. Tagay na!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home